Everyone finds a perfect person whom they hopelessly fall in love with and live happily ever after but we know in some instances, we have to end the relationship.
Possible causes of a couple’s break-up? Here’s some.
- They simply are not happy with each other anymore.
- They found someone “better” besides his/her present boy/girlfriend.
- Busy schedules.
- No communication.
- One of them is cheating.
- Being too different.
- No trust.
- Everybody is against to your relationship.
- You are “falling out of love”.
- Both wanted to end their relationship.
- You cannot understand each other anymore.
- Your partner does not give you importance and always sets you aside.